UEL at a glance
“UEL” stands for Universidade Estadual de Londrina (State University of Londrina), located in the city of Londrina, in the south of Brazil.
- 54 undergraduate programs
- 236 graduate programs (both Lato Sensu and Stricto Sensu, including more than 50 PhD and MSc programs)
- Undergraduates: approximately 12,500
- Graduates: approximately 5,300
- More than 250 laboratories providing support to scientific research projects and teaching activities
- More than 850 ongoing research projects
- Major research fields: Agronomy, Animal Science, Health and Rehabilitation, Experimental Pathology, Food Science, Language Teaching, Language Studies, Mathematics, Microbiology, Molecule Genetics and Biology, STEM Teaching.
- More than 1500 faculty members
- More than 90% of the faculty hold a PhD title or completed post-doctoral studies