Relying on a highly qualified teaching staff from two UEL Departments (proponent: Departamento de Letras Vernáculas e Cássicas (LET) ; participant: Departamento de Letras Estrangeiras Modernas (LEM) and other invited graduate programs, the Graduate Program in Language Studies (PPGEL) offers opportunities for high level research development at the Masters, Doctoral and Post-doctoral levels.
- Concentration Area A: Language and Meaning
- Research Line 1: Linguistic Analysis and Description
- Research Line 2: Text Studies and Discourse
- Concentration Area B: Language and Education
- Research Line 3: Teaching and Learning and the Development of Teachers of Portuguese and other languages;
- Research Line 4: Teaching and Learning and the Development of Foreign Language Teachers.