Chemistry – Professional Masters
The Professional Master’s in Chemistry is a blended learning course offered nationally, conferring to the title of Master in Chemistry. The headquarters are located at the Institute of Chemistry in the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ). The progam works under the co-management of the Brazilian Chemistry Society (SBQ) and other associated Institutions, which comprise a National Post-Graduate network.
Fields of research
- New Technologies and Communication.
- Environmental Chemistry and Energy.
- Chemistry of Life.
- Carla Cristina Perez | CV- Lattes | Orcid
- Cristiane Beatriz Dal Bosco Rezzadori | CV- Lattes | Orcid
- Dimas Augusto Zaia | CV- Lattes | Orcid
- Fabiele Cristiane Dias Broietti | CV- Lattes | Orcid
- Gizilene Maria de Carvalho | CV- Lattes | Orcid
- João Carlos Alves | CV- Lattes | Orcid
- Marcelle de Lima Ferreira Bispo | CV- Lattes | Orcid
- Marcelo Maia Cirino | CV- Lattes | Orcid
- Moisés Alves de Oliveira | CV- Lattes | Orcid
- Ourides Santin Filho | CV- Lattes | Orcid
- Suzana Lucy Nixdorf | CV- Lattes | Orcid